Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Let it happen


Patience is not sitting and waiting, it is foreseeing. It is looking at the thorn and seeing the rose, looking at the night and seeing the day. Lovers are patient and know that the moon needs time to become full.
Rumi.... 
Someone I knew told me the best thing you can do is "get out of your own way", this can be truly difficult especially when something is deeply important to you, one thing that is never easy is trust and letting things just happen as they are meant to, nothing can be worse than stepping in and using a crowbar to do delicate work, for the most part everything we need can be accomplished with time effort and Patience, I think we are all brought up with the mind set that the harder we work the more rewarded our life's will be and I deeply have believed that most of my life, but some specific energies some very incredible energies in life Meditation, Happiness, Friends, Love, and Relationships ... cant not be forced or rushed they just have to happen naturally no matter how hard we try no matter how bad we want these beautiful energies in life,   until we can learn to let go and let life and love flow they will be unreachable,  unobtainable.
So how do we switch off the drive to have or want love, relationships, and so on? 
When I figure it out I will let you know, I want to say meditate focus on things that make you strong as a person, this one has been a rather difficult part of my path I must admit, it has been getting better,  I wont lie and say its ever been easy, the thing is, letting go and trusting  can be so scary and so rewarding,  outside influence's of preconceived notions,  factors of past failure can sway how hard or easy it will be to try or give up, there is no try or give up there is just let it happen.... just breath ... just allow..just feel.... 
Love is the healing natural flow of heavy energy leaving the body .......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here