Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sources and Discernment









I don't spend a great deal of time on sources, seeing as how all information has to be processed inside with the a small meditation. I take in the information and chew on the message, holding it up to what is truth to my own reasoning/thought and moral intuition/meditation. The only source that is reliable is the one that springs from inside you, as you already know what is true or not. Simply take it in, and explore the parts that don't resonate with you.


I find it is much easier to find the truth of a message, than to search for the truth in a source, as people are prone to emotional excitement and mistakes. Searching for truth is a personal quest, I would no sooner take gospel truth from my own mother's lips without first holding it into the light within myself.


So focus on the information presented by different sources, evaluate the message as it resonates with your own soul, try not to figure out who is enemy or not, the information they present will tell you all you need to know. Like starting a habit, self discernment becomes easier the more you pay attention to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here