Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Guided path





Simple though it may be, meditation has tremendous subtlety and depth, the benefits of meditation are vast and very rewarding.

If you’re interested in pursuing this further.
If you wish to learn more.
I offer classes and a guided meditation at a local Milwaukee center information on events there can be obtained at the meetup page or you can contact me for private one on one experience at my 
Email, jackjpickett@gmail.com 
helping people is something that means a great deal to me, if I can assist find your path  path let me know 

Meditation is greatly rewarding in many ways and how ever you choose to pursue a  meditation path, seeking a guide as you take your first steps to help you start this journey a guide is a very smart way to begin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here