Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Overcome and Shine




I believe that all one must focus on is changing how we view ourselves and the world around us. By daily making the choice to see beauty, creativity, fun and love, instead of allowing the daily drama to pull us down into thoughts of negativity, we all are beautiful and we all have grace sometimes we forget, sometimes it is beaten out of us, sometimes it takes a special person to remind us to not be so critical of our selves and see our true inner light, a truly wonderful person told me once finding a way to be a friend to your self really helps allot, that can help see the inner love and beauty that we sometimes loose or forget

I find that there are so many possibilities of what the future may hold, to focus on the exterior is focusing on the wrong avenue. If you focus on your own decisions and thought patterns, love will fill you up, and you will find yourself losing interest in things that are spiritually unhealthy.  I have noticed that I take joy in the challenges that arise on a daily basis. I enjoy meeting new people because I see so much potential! I enjoy nature and yes I talk to trees, I enjoy experiencing the connection I have with all of it. The sky is always a source of beauty for any occasion. Stand beside the ocean, mountains, or the majestic grasslands, and marvel at the connectedness of it all, and its all expressions of love.

When I get up in the morning, I make the choice to overcome the lower frequency emotions that come up, and they do, you are human. To say that one doesn't experience negativity in this density is misleading, it is rather our choice to overcome and shine through your own power of love.

Most people don't grab on to new ideas that are spoken, unless in their personal journey they are ready for it. I find that the best route to impacting those around me is through actions that show our intent clearer than any words. Through your own life you show the power of the truths you have come to believe in. If you focus on your own thought patterns and intentionally create a positive field around oneself, then everything will work out the way it is supposed to, your higher self already knows the path, just find the love and strength to follow and trust your soul and it can never be wrong.
The path goes ever on.


If you enjoyed this post please help increase the people that see this and feel free to comment, rate, share on Facebook or any of your favorite Social Network Many thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here